CONTACT US NOW!
Moving into your new home can be an overwhelming time from packing, to coordinating the move, to unpacking, and organizing your new home. See below a checklist items so you are not caught off guard.
- Shop for your rental insurance coverage. They are usually inexpensive and cover your personal property in the event of a loss.
- Contact local utility company to place gas and electric in your name before you move in. If possible you should aim to do this a few days before moving in, in order to avoid any unexpected delays.
- Verify that all smoke alarms are in working condition and have functioning batteries.
- Ask leasing representative to show you the homes basic components, i.e. HVAC filter replacement, main water shut-off valve, main breaker panel, mail box (if applicable), keys, and parking passes (if applicable).
- You should receive the property in broom clean condition.
- Any cosmetic issues in the house should be noted in your move in inspection sheet.
- After you move in any service call requests will incur a service co-payment of $75.00 per item.